- Personalized attention in a supportive, homelike atmosphere
- A distinguished reputation for providing the highest quality care
- Dignified living with a full calendar of social and recreational activities.
- Rehabilitative services: Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies.
- All beds Medicare/Medicaid certified. Medicaid pending with Pre-Admission Screen (PAS) accepted.
Situated on 52 wooded acres in northeast Bergen County, this 110-bed skilled nursing care center provides 24-hour care including hospice and palliative/comfort care.
Our team of professionals provides personalized care that has been recognized as superior by independent healthcare quality review organizations. Our team includes:
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Certified nurse's aides
- Activity specialists
- Social workers
Staff strive to meet the individual needs of each resident in a loving and supportive homelike atmosphere.
- There are four separate and distinct living areas called "cottages," with 30 residents in three of them and 20 in the other.
- Each cottage is staffed with nurses and nurse's aides on a 24-hour basis.
- Each cottage dining area accommodates residents at tables small enough for them to sit with friends in a relaxed setting while being served appealing and nutritious meals.
- Full assistance with eating is provided.
- Three lounge areas in each unit are available to residents and visitors at all times.
- Each cottage has resident laundry rooms.
- Optional services available: Beauty/Barber salon, telephone and cable television.
- A full calendar of activities includes arts, crafts, films, games, exercise classes, barbecues, nature walks, bingo, special parties and much more.
Healthcare personnel drive small groups of residents by van for shopping, to cultural events, or to physician office visits and other community resources. The campus includes secured yards where residents can enjoy outdoor activities, including gardening.The varied activities and the helpful assistance of a staff attuned to each resident's capabilities help them lead comfortable and satisfying lives. Interaction with diverse community groups encourages residents to participate in activities outside of the facility.
Visit or call the administrator of the Bergen County Health Care Center and see for yourself the professionalism and personal concern for those who make this special place their home.A phone call to the Bergen County Health Care Center could bring about the solution to what may have seemed to be an insolvable problem.
Health Care Center Administrator: Harvey Silberstein
35B Piermont Road Rockleigh, NJ 07647
Phone: (201) 750-8310 Fax: 201-784-3590