General Information for Bergen County Residents
Regarding Influenza and Flu Surveillance
Information about the Flu and Pneumonia
- Find Flu Clinics in New Jersey
- To find a nearby flu clinic, go to the Flu Vaccine Finder on the NJDOH website.
- Parents who have difficulty locating vaccine for children younger than 18 years of age, may be able to access vaccine at local pharmacy walk-in medical clinics. Pharmacists are not permitted to vaccinate anyone under 18 years of age: however, CVS Minute Clinics are staffed with nurse practitioners and physician assistants who may be able to vaccinate the preschool/childcare population. Consumers should access the CVS Minute Clinic website for locations and detailed information about the populations these clinics serve: www.minuteclinic.com.
- Facts about Influenza - by the Bergen County Department of Health Services
- Stopping the Spread of Germs at Home, Work & School
- Flu Facts for Everyone for the Centers for Disease Control
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Factsheets
- Pneumococcal Vaccine - What You Need to Know